Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Favorite Shampoo

I know.  I usually write about food.  However, in this post, I decided to tell you about my new favorite shampoo.  Yes.  Shampoo.

It's called Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo.  There are so many reasons I love this shampoo. 

First, I love the smell of lemon shampoo.  This shampoo reminds me of a shampoo I used as a teen called "Lemon Up".   Does anyone else remember it?  It was right up there with "Gee Your Hair Smell Terrific" shampoo! OK.  So I'm really dating myself now.

Second, I have really oily hair and this gets it soooo clean!

Third, it's Organic and clearly marked "Gluten-Free"!

I found this shampoo at The Green Grocer market in Clifton Park, but you can also check it out at CVS.com

I like it so much, I may go back and buy the conditioner!

Have a great gluten-free day!

*Please note:  I do not work for Desert Essence or have any other affiliations with this company.  I just really love this product!

No comments: