Thursday, May 28, 2009

Product Review ~ Glennys Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

After a beautiful Memorial Day Weekend, it's been really COLD and really RAINY here in Upstate NY. Ugh. I so want the sun to come out. Yes, I know, we need the rain. Can I help it if I prefer sunny days in the 80's?
Well, with all of the rain, it's been a good week for shopping. I took a trip with my mom to The Christmas Tree Shop in Colonie Center in Albany, NY. Boy! Did I ever hit the jackpot on gf food! Who knew? I had no idea how many gf goodies they stock! I bought many items that I haven't ever seen before.
I opened the first item while we were still in the store parking lot!
"Glennys All Natural, Non-Dairy, Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies". The box reads "Moist & Chewy" and they definitely are that. These little gems taste like homemade oatmeal cookies. I purchased the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip version and they are so good I'm sorry I didn't pick up a box of the Oatmeal Raisin to try! The only problem I had with these cookies is that they are small and there aren't enough in the package! LOL! I picked up these babies for the bargain price of $2.99. I think there were a dozen cookies in the box...to tell you the truth, I forgot to count them before I inhaled several of them! I will definitely be going back to CTS to get more of these soon!
I will be reviewing some of my other gf purchases in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

kim said...

YUM!!! I have never seen these!! I do like their rice krispy like bars.

I will have to keep my eyes open for these!

Kat said...

Nice, thanks for the tip!

Kat said...

We bought some of these this weekend - the oatmeal raisin are very good!