1. Sunshine Southwest flavor Veggie Burgers
2. Misty Knoll Farms (New Haven, VT) Chicken Leg Quarters
3. Diamond Almond Butter
4. Sweet Cactus Farms Blue Agave Syrup
5. Chebe' Frozen Pizza Dough
6. Chebe' Frozen Sandwich Rolls
7. Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips. I heart these.
8. "Living Without" Magazine. Yes, I'm going to ignore the yummy looking cake on the cover.
7. A free copy of "Energy Times". I can't wait to read the article on Alicia Silverstone. I tried to get her book at the library today, but as I suspected after her appearance on Oprah yesterday, all the copies of the book are out.
If anyone has tried any of these products, I would love to hear your thoughts!
I see by the clock and by the fading light coming through the window that I've rambled on long enough!
Having soup and salad for dinner tonight. Thinking about trying one of the Chebe' rolls. Hmmmm.
Have a GREAT evening!